Monday, October 01, 2018

A Message from your local Loan Officer

 
 
0
 
FB   TW   IN   G+
 
 
 
 
 
Helping People Get Into a Home is Only Part of What I Do
 
 

Hello ,

Helping people get into a home is only part of what I do. Figuring out a way to help people create wealth is the reason I get up in the morning.

Sometimes it takes time to get what you want, but it always takes a plan. How are you coming on your plan?

I can walk you through the planning stage and get you closer to your dreams of owning the home of your dreams, I just need to take that first step together, after that I just keep walking.

Call me so we can talk about your plans. After we know where you want to go, I can help you put your plan in motion.

 
 
 
 
 
  0  
 
  0  
 
Justin Petruzziello
Branch Managing Director
NMLS# 216884
 
  0  
 
  0  
 
Gloria Benaroch
Broker Associate
8935976
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                 
Equal Housing Lender  

No comments:

Myths vs facts

From the guru of agency, John Reilly: Regarding the Bright Analysis by Lisa Sturtevant, PhD Bright Chief Economist Our analysis shows that t...