Thursday, September 17, 2015

Personal Message from Gloira Benaroch

Personal message from Gloria Ben

Personal message from Gloria Benaroch

The worst moments often bring out the best of people! I can certainly attest to that.
For the last 3 years I have been displaced from my home by Hurricane Sandy, coupled with other hardships we've endured.

     
This and other boats awaited us when we were able to check out our house. Thank heaven for the masts hitting the power lines.


Our Sandy Survivor Cat! We could not take him with us.

I feel blessed to have worked with you, during this dark period in my life, in selling/marketing your house or helping you buy your home and helping your referrals you sent me.
Without you all I don't know how I would have done.

I hope you understand why I have not been personally in touch with you, although I am sure a lot of you have been receiving my automatic emails; whether they are searches or my news/blog posts.

Currently Monmouth County is still very active and experiencing multiple offers. If the trend of low inventory continues we may start entering a seller's market. However, with the recent announcement of interest rate potentially going up, may squash that.

I look forward to serving your continued real estate needs and consider me your resource.
Feel free to let me know if you have any changes to your searches or you are considering marketing your house. I'll be glad to give you a home consultation in preparing your house for the market or a current price analysis. Call me! 732.245.4031!

     

      BEFORE                                                          LIFT                                                                      AFTER 15 feet in the air

 
I am pleased to say that we finally have a home again. 

 

Gratefully yours

Gloria Benaroch-Garland
Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker, Rumson
732.245.4031

 

 

 

 
Sent to:gloribee2006.paris@blogger.com
If you prefer not to receive
future e-mails of this type,
click here
Sent By:
Coldwell Banker, Gloria Benaroch, Broker Associate
17 West River Road
(o) 732-842-3200 x 5515
Rumson NJ 07760
U.S.A.
 
Share this email
  
To view as a web page click here.

No comments:

Myths vs facts

From the guru of agency, John Reilly: Regarding the Bright Analysis by Lisa Sturtevant, PhD Bright Chief Economist Our analysis shows that t...