Friday, April 17, 2009

Correction Re Monmouth Tax Appeals

Please accept my apologies for stating incorrect information about Monmout County tax appeals. I read my tax card incorrectly and spoke to people who corrected me.
What I read was regarding tax revaluation. Some town in our county are being revalued and this applied to that.
I have deleted the post so there is no further confusion.
The tax appeal date deadline is every year no matter what April 1st.
I am sorry if I have caused any confusion , that was not my intent.

As an aside BEWARE of people telling you that they can get you a tax appeal or tax reduction now. I have been informed that there are people out there taking advantage of people.

Again my apologies.

No comments:

Myths vs facts

From the guru of agency, John Reilly: Regarding the Bright Analysis by Lisa Sturtevant, PhD Bright Chief Economist Our analysis shows that t...